- is an abbreviation for nicotinamide mononucleotide, a molecule naturally occurring in all life forms.
- is the direct precursor of the essential molecule NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide).
The core value of NMN is that it is currently considered the most effective molecule for raising NAD+ levels in cells.
What is NAD+
- is an abbreviation for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a vital molecule participates in various metabolic reactions that generate our cell's energy.
- is key to the function of mitochondria, transferring electrons between molecules within cells to carry out all sorts of reactions and processes.
- is an essential molecule when many proteins in our body carry out their functions.