The Bay of Islands is located on the northernmost island of North Island, so Manuka is the first area in New Zealand to bloom and produce nectar.
At this point, Manuka honey becomes a very pure monofloral due to the lack of other flower sources. Therefore, it has a strong and strong taste and is characterized by a rich honey like caramel-colored fudge.
There are also two rating system certifications, MGO830 + and UMF20 +, which prove to be pure and genuine. 830 + MGO has higher antibacterial activity, so it is recommended when you are not feeling well.
【How to use】
- Slowly lick a spoonful of it.
- Instead of sugar in plain hot water or your favorite hot drink, you can use it as an accent for toast, yogurt, and the secret flavor and aroma of dishes.
【Country of origin】New Zealand
- Since we use natural ingredients, the texture, fragrance and color may change slightly, but there is no problem with the quality.
- At low temperatures, the sugars in the honey may crystallize, but this does not mean that the quality has deteriorated.
- Since it is not heat-treated, please do not give it to babies under 1 year old.
- Glyphosate tested (no detection) ++